Friday, April 07, 2006

I might be Tenacious too

Having been recently inspired by my mother, I decided to take on a car salesman today whilst negotiating the purchase of a new Chevy.

We had an intense discussion and agreement on a price, then I made him come to my office and wait whilst I filled up a bunch of forms and scrounged through my personal files for an income tax return. After that, I decided to tell him that I had no money now and could he please let us drive the car for free for the first year and then we give him some money. After all, how else are we going to know the product is good?

I don't think he said no. Actually what does it mean when someone laughs and laughs whilst blood streams out of their ear. Does it mean they're just not feeling well?

I can still hear him laughing. Maybe I'm funnier than I think.

4 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeeks! Ur mom's so evil. But I like it. =)

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, burberry, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, longchamp, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, nike free, ugg boots, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, replica watches, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany jewelry, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, uggs on sale, louboutin, tiffany and co, louis vuitton, burberry outlet online, nike air max, jordan shoes, ugg boots, cheap oakley sunglasses

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin, birkin bag, hollister, longchamp, ghd, insanity workout, nike roshe, beats by dre, hollister, oakley, nike air max, jimmy choo shoes, celine handbags, hollister, asics running shoes, gucci, giuseppe zanotti, vans, wedding dresses, timberland boots, mont blanc, north face outlet, valentino shoes, bottega veneta, soccer jerseys, mcm handbags, chi flat iron, lululemon, ray ban, abercrombie and fitch, new balance, ralph lauren, mac cosmetics, north face outlet, iphone 6 cases, nike air max, instyler, babyliss, herve leger, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers, reebok shoes, nike huarache, converse outlet, p90x workout, converse, vans shoes, soccer shoes

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

saics running shoes
omega watches sale
coach bags
moncler jackets
ecco outlet
michael kors outlet
ferragamo outlet
michael kors outlet
fitflops
nike roshe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home