Friday, November 11, 2005

Hello!

It's been ages since I last put in a new entry. I know I should write more often, but I get my kicks now from reading other people's blogs and watching the latest episode of Project Runway.

Sonville can now stand up very easily, but needs to hold on to something. When he wants to stand and he's holding something in his hot little hand, he'll use his mouth to gum on to whatever support is available so he can keep standing. I think this will hold him in good stead as a future President when he's addressing his audience of millions. Of course, he should have stopped drooling by then.

He's going for his third gym class tomorrow. Actually, I get a bigger kick out of the gym class than he does. Where else would I have a captive audience of little babies his age that I can compare him to? For the 45 mins or so when I'm pretending to play wheelbarrow or London Bridge with my son, I'll be watching all the other little babies to see whether they're bigger/ fatter/ less whiny/ better dressed/ better behaved than my son. For all the bigger babies, I sidle up to the parents first chance I get and ask them how old their baby is. No point asking the pre-pubescent gym class teacher who blithely told me at the very first class that "they are all 7 months old". I wonder if she'll be surprised to learn that one of the little baby girls is ALMOST 10 MONTHS OLD. Does she even know where babies come from. At least she doesn't make us sing and clap our hands like trained circus animals, unlike Gymboree.

Have signed The Son up for the new term starting January 2006. Hopefully he'll be walking and talking by that time. Then he can get started with some proofreading.

3 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger gremlin said...

see what I mean those stupid bastards? I say you get them crossed-eyed too - go change your blog settings. which gym is sweetheart attending? the forum one? they catch lotsa stuff during those classes so...wash his hands after each class or sanitise them with a liquid/gel sanitiser if you have can't wash them immed.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin, birkin bag, hollister, longchamp, ghd, insanity workout, nike roshe, beats by dre, hollister, oakley, nike air max, jimmy choo shoes, celine handbags, hollister, asics running shoes, gucci, giuseppe zanotti, vans, wedding dresses, timberland boots, mont blanc, north face outlet, valentino shoes, bottega veneta, soccer jerseys, mcm handbags, chi flat iron, lululemon, ray ban, abercrombie and fitch, new balance, ralph lauren, mac cosmetics, north face outlet, iphone 6 cases, nike air max, instyler, babyliss, herve leger, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers, reebok shoes, nike huarache, converse outlet, p90x workout, converse, vans shoes, soccer shoes

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

toms shoes, moncler, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, michael kors handbags, barbour, replica watches, moncler, doudoune canada goose, pandora charms, wedding dresses, doke gabbana outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, barbour jackets, louis vuitton, karen millen, michael kors outlet, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, moncler, louis vuitton, supra shoes, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, moncler, canada goose, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, lancel, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, canada goose, michael kors outlet online, hollister, moncler, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, canada goose, swarovski, sac louis vuitton pas cher, coach outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home